Thursday, January 31, 2013

What happens when belief is required???

The scene closes  with Diana Ross being serenaded by the great Lena Horn who is telling her to believe in yourself...for in your heart you'll know!!!
Sometime the brick road runs thin on bricks, sometime you have to rely on your instincts, mother wit or intuition and believe the path your on is correct and if you just keep your way the bricks will reappear. Often- times in our lives we see areas with thin bricks as signs to stop or turn around, however, sometime brickless paths are opportunities for us to create and develop parts of ourselves that maybe underutilized. Belief, is one of those areas.
 As a child, I believed I was a princess, now I believe I'm a queen, but I digress. I would do all the dainty things I thought a princess would do. I would put on my moms heels, one of her night gowns ( for the flow) and cover a wooden spoon in foil as my septor ...(c'mon it was the70's). You couldn't tell me I wasn't a princess, it was those simple items that transformed me and my belief, that to me made it true....That innocence a child brings in the way of Belief is what some of us must relearn, even Now as an adult, I sometimes use those same techniques to transform myself and my thinking harnessing a great deal of belief to make things happen, in business and in personal.  I must always believe the outcome is going to be positive and even though like Dorothy's travels, there are many  twist and turns to come along, I still have to continue the journey. 

Today I closed my eyes, clicked my heels, took a deep breath and started saying there's no place like home, there's no place like home.... Home is where those that love you, know you, the real you and except you and it's all good.
Home is where the experiences of the journey can be implemented for your comeback !!!

Let me know how I can help you get there

the face of finance
Christyna with a y

No comments:

Post a Comment