Saturday, March 2, 2013

Can you see the city from there!!

OMG... Relax, relate, release..I keep telling myself! I know I'm on the verge of greatness but feel this uneasy pull to stay right here reveling in the familiar. Does that sound like a tape you play to yourself? Do you have a gnawing inside that's calling you to a place of unfamiliarity, that if you just surrender to, great things await? The reality of seeking personal greatness is...it takes an action, an action we don't always want to give in to "Movement" .  Walking the Road to your personal greatness can be lonely, uncomfortable and Reflective..
Keeping true to the theme of the wizard of oz... The main character dorothy, ( or you) had to step up, tell herself she could do it, put one foot in front of the other and move forward into the things of the unknown....pressing toward the mythical city where she would find the "all might Wizard" along the way she found her courage, heart and brain... Her best!!!

What will you find, if you give your best another chance??

Tell yourself ....I can, I will, I must !!!!
 I'll see you in the city where the color is Gold.....

The face of finance
Christyna with a "y"

No comments:

Post a Comment